How We Sort and Grade Materials at Inkind Thrift
- New: Item is new with original manufacturer/store tags
- Excellent: Item is like new condition, shows little (if any) sign of wear, in excellent shape
- Great: Item is in great condition, may show signs of normal use
- Good: Items in good condition and useful, most likely shows signs of normal usage, may contain light stains and/or non-cosmetic tears.
- Select: Designer merchandise in New and Excellent Condition (made available both online and in store).
- Premium: Top Brand based merchandise in New, Excellent, or Great condition (made available both online and in store).
- Value: Quality merchandise, that may be a top brand in New, Excellent, or Great condition (only available in store).
- Utility: Quality merchandise in Great and Good condition (only available in retail store).
Please Note: All items that we sell, unless designated new, are secondhand items that may have been altered or changed from their original condition. We do our best to fully evaluate and disclose size, materials, and condition. We are not experts in grading some of these materials and there may be something we miss or mistakenly overlooked in our assessment. We provide pictures to aid in your buying decision and are available to reply to any questions you may have. Please resolve all questions regarding an item before buying. If not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will issue you a store credit. Please see our return policy for more details.