COVID-19 Shopping Policy
We are a member of the San Bernardo COVID-Compliant Business Partnership.
We want all of our customers to have an enjoyable shopping experience. Public safety is a major concern and we all share the burden to stop the spread to protect ourselves and our communities. The following guidelines have been put into place following the Stage 2 reopening requirements as outlined by the State of California.
- Face masks are required to enter and shop in store
- Face masks must be worn properly, covering the nose and mouth at all times
- If you have hand sanitizer, please use it before entering store, if we have it available, we will share ours so please ask
- Social Distancing: All shoppers must give 6 feet of space to other shoppers while in the store and wait at designated checkout spacer markers put on floor
- Please use contactless payment options if you have them
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, ATM or CC Chip Tap
- Disposable food and drink containers are not allowed in the store
- Large bags and purses are not allowed in the store
- Backpacks must be zipped closed and worn fully on back or left outside
- The store will be limited to 25 shoppers maximum capacity.
ATTENTION: COVID-19 Donation Requirements
- All donations must be clean and given in bags or boxes for quarantine. No loose items will be accepted except for allowable furniture, larger pictures, and home décor items
- We have limited capacity to accept and quarantine donations so call or text if you would like to schedule a drop off
- To see our detailed donation policy please visit: https://inkindthrift.com/pages/donate
COVID-19 Cleaning Protocols
- All materials for sale have been cleaned/disinfected or have received a 2-week quarantine before being placed out for sale.
- We are now cleaning and disinfecting all touched public surfaces multiple times a day and after check-out station each use when possible
- Push and carry carts will be cleaned in-between uses, if you would like additional assurance please ask and we will be happy to wipe down the handles.
- Our dressing room is currently closed
Return Policy Update
Due to our dressing room closure there is now a 7-day return policy for clothing, tags must still be attached, and original receipt is required for return. If the item(s) show any sign of modification or wear we reserve the right to issue a partial or store credit refund only. All sales are final.